Police say they are treating the London Bridge stabbing as terror-related as a precaution.
- One person has died after a stabbing attack on London Bridge
- Met Police will make a statement at 4pm
- Officers are treating the attack as terror-related
- The person who died is not the suspect, Sky News understands
- Police have shot the alleged attacker and say a man has been detained
- There are believed to be five casualties
A witness has told Sky News how he saw a big scuffle of people trying to get someone to the ground.
Craig Heathcote said: I was walking across the bridge. I reached the north side and someone came running towards me saying get out of the way, someone‚Äôs got a knife.
I could then see on the other side of the bridge a big scuffle of people trying to get someone to the ground.
I just immediately called 999. It was quite hard because cars were passing in the way of what was happening.
A police car appeared from the bridge and two police officers got out and started taking over.
There was lots of shouting and them trying to restrain him or get people out of the way before they fired the guns.