Newsletter

Author Archives: Harry Forsythe

A 20-year-old Florida man using the online handle “Devilwaffen999” discussed the idea of torturing non-white children, sexually assaulting a man with an electrified baton, and provided bomb-making instructions to associates in a neo-Nazi group chat that the members didn’t realize was under surveillance by the feds, according to court filings reviewed by The Independent. Grocery...

Students and teachers have been kidnapped from a Nigerian Catholic school in a terrifying raid amid spiraling attacks on Christians. Armed gangsters stole the children from St. Mary’s School in Agwara, in central Nigeria, officials said Friday – the second kidnapping incident in less than a week. Local residents fear...

Isis has used artificial intelligence for the first time in a bid to recruit new British jihadists.   The terrorist group’s successful deployment of AI to try and attract new followers has caused alarm inside the UK’s intelligence agencies. Both MI5 and MI6 are monitoring the use of AI as a propaganda weapon amid...

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has arrested 35-year-old John Navarro in connection with an explosion that occurred on Nov. 13 in front of Piero’s Italian Cuisine on Convention Center Drive near Paradise Road. The incident took place around 2:19 a.m. when two males, one on foot and one...

A man was today (Thursday) found guilty of encouraging support for a banned terrorist group.   Joseph Campbell, aka Joseph Farren, (25), of Gosheden Cottages in Derry, went on trial last week to deny a single charge of inviting support for a proscribed organisation, namely the Irish Republican Army.  ...

BERLIN, Nov 11 (Reuters) – German police have detained a Polish-German citizen accused of running a site on the dark web that agitated for the murder of prominent politicians, prosecutors said on Tuesday. Prosecutors said the suspect, named only as Martin S. in accordance with German privacy laws, had solicited...

Two teenagers have been arrested after allegedly trying to copy Axel Rudakubana’s killing spree. Triple child murderer Rudakubana was jailed earlier this year for his attacks in Southport last July, which kicked off a summer of unrest across Britain. Now, the youths – a 17-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy...

Loading